Centre is proud to announce that we have recently been awarded a DIR contract with the State of Texas. This means that eligible customers can now purchase IT products and services at discounted rates without the need of a lengthy procurement process.
What is DIR?
DIR (Texas Department of Information Resources) is the provider of statewide leadership and oversight for the management of government information and communications technology. It’s mission is “to provide technology leadership, solutions, and value to Texas state government, education, and local government entities to enable and facilitate the fulfillment of their core missions.”
When you purchase through DIR, you have the bulk buying power of the State of Texas on your side. The contract complies with state purchasing requirements –giving Texas State, county or local government offices, and public education entities of all sizes including organizations from other states the ability to utilize the contract.
Centre’s Contract with DIR
Centre’s DIR contract features the following best-of-breed IT products and services:
- Centrify - Identity management for cloud, mobile, and on-premises apps
- Exagrid - Disk backup appliance that enables faster, more reliable backups and restores
- Radware - Application delivery/load balancing and application & network security solutions
- Tegile - Storage management with hybrid and all flash storage arrays
- Veeam - Backup, disaster recovery, and virtualization management software
- Zerto - Disaster recovery software for virtualized infrastructure and the cloud
Purchase through DIR with Centre Technologies
Save money and time purchasing through DIR with Centre Technologies. To see if your organization qualifies, review our customer eligibility requirements. For non-Texan organizations please see resources for customers outside of Texas. For more information, reach us directly by email at DIR3334@centretechnologies.com or by phone at 281-506-2480. Contact us today.